Freud's Dial-A-Width Dado set performs like a stacked dado but the shims are replaced with a patented dial system and an exclusive dial hub that ensures accurate adjustments. Each "click" of the dial adjusts the blade by 0.004 in. The Dial-A-Width Dado set is easy to use and very precise.
- Adjusts in 0.004 in. increments
- Maximum cut width of 29/32 in.
- Adjusts easily to right or left operating machines
- No need for shims
- Features TiCo High Density Carbide crosscutting blend for maximum performance
- Recommended for cutting hardwood, softwood, chip board, plywood and laminate
- (2) 8 in. 24T Dado Blades
- (4) 1/8 in. Chippers
- 3/32 in. Chipper
- Carrying Case