Freud's Pro Stack Dado Set creates clean edges, square shoulders and flat bottoms. The negative hook angles make flat bottom grooves and virtually splinter-free cuts. It has two outside blades with three two-wing chippers.
- Produces grooves from 1/4 in. to 7/8 in.
- All blades and chippers comes with Freud's anti-kickback design for safety
- Ideal for underpowered saws because it requires less power to feed
- Features TiCo High Density Carbide crosscutting blend for maximum performance
- Recommended for cutting hardwood, softwood, chip board, plywood and laminate
- (2) 6 in. 10T Dado Blades
- (3) 1/8 in. Chippers
- (3) Spacers
- Shim Set
- Carrying Case