Freud's Double-Sided Laminate and Melamine Blades are designed to give long life and excellent finish on the top and bottom of laminates, melamine and veneered plywood.
- Depth of cut from 1/4 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Triple Chip Grind tooth design with negative hook angle for superior life in abrasive man-made materials
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood, melamine and laminate
- 10 in. 80T Double-Sided Laminate/Melamine Saw Blade - LU97R010