Freud's Solid Surface Blades feature teeth with a specially designed Triple Chip Grind for leaving swirl-free cuts in solid surface materials such as Dupont, Corian, Wilsonart, Gibralter and SSV Fountainhead.
- Depth of cut from 1/4 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Thin kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Laser cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp finish
- Recommended for cutting solid surfaces, plexiglass, vinyl, chip board, plywood and laminate
- 10 in. 72T Solid Surface Saw Blade - LU95R010