Freud's Plexiglass and Plastics Blades cut acrylics, polycarbonates and other plastics, leaving a smooth finish without melting. By combining micrograin carbide tips with specially modified triple chip grind these blades will give a clean smooth cut. These blades produce less heat keeping the cut edge crisp.
- Depth of cut from 1/4 in. to 1-5/8 in.
- Silver ICE coating reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Modified Triple Chip Grind tooth design enables material to remain cool while cutting, eliminating melting
- Negative hook angle produces a superior finish without grabbing the material
- Recommended for cutting plexiglass and plastics as well as chip board, plywood and laminate
- 10 in. 80T Plexiglas/Plastics Saw Blade - LU94M010