Freud's Thin Kerf Rip Blades give new life to underpowered table saws and radial arm saws because the thin kerf does not require much horsepower.
- Ideal for working range 3/4 in. to 2-3/4 in. thick
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Thin kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Positive hook angle for fast cutting and easy feeding in ripping applications
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 10 in. 24T Thin Kerf Rip Saw Blade - LU87R010