Freud's Combination Blades serve multiple purposes, whether its ripping a piece of 4/4 oak or crosscut a sheet of 3/4 in. plywood. The groups of five teeth include one flat tooth for ripping followed by four alternate top bevel teeth for crosscutting and a large gullet for effective chip clearance.
- Ideal for working range 3/4 in. to 3-1/2 in. thick for crosscutting and 3/8 in. to 1-1/2 in. thick for ripping
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Large gullets in front of flat top rakers allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Laser cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp finish
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 10 in. 50T Combination Saw Blade - LU84R011