Freud's Heavy-Duty Multi-Purpose Blades will cut stacks of man-made products as well as hardwood and softwood up to 2-3/4 in. thick. The blade's deep gullets and TCG rip and crosscut through hardwoods and softwoods with ease.
- Ideal for working range 1/2 in. to 2-3/4 in. thick for crosscutting and 3/8 in. to 3/4 in. thick for ripping
- Silver ICE coating reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Freud-made TiCo Carbide is durable and chemical resistant for long life and razor-sharp cuts
- Laser cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp finish
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 12 in. 72T Heavy-Duty Multi-Purpose Saw Blade - LU82M012