Freud's Heavy-Duty Stacked Chipboard Blades are ideal for sizing sheet goods (chip board, plywood, laminates and MDF) where speed is more important than a smooth finish or when cutting stacks of material.
- Depth of cut from 1-1/4 in. to 3-1/2 in.
- Best used when cutting plywood and composition material but can also be used with hardwood and softwood
- Silver ICE coating reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Triple Chip Grind tooth design with positive hook angle for long life in production applications
- Positive hook angle for fast cutting and easy feed
- 16 in. 60T Heavy-Duty Stacked Chipboard Saw Blade - LU81M016