Freud's Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Blades produce glass smooth surfaces when crosscutting hardwoods and softwoods, thanks to Freud's unique side grinding technology. The larger blades are ideal for miter box applications.
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Unique side grind polishes the material to produce a superior finish
- Thin kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 10 in. 80T Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Saw Blade - LU74R010