Freud's Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Blades are designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker's shop. Combining a 10 degree hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a good crosscut and long cutting life.
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials most commonly used by cabinet makers in thickness from 1/2 in. to 2-3/4 in.
- Silver ICE coating reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Alternate top bevel tooth design gives quality crosscuts
- Precision tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 12 in. 72T Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Saw Blade - LU73M012