Freud's General Purpose Blades are heavy-duty blades good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods as well as thinner stock materials.
- Ideal for working range 3/4 in. to 3-1/2 in. thick for crosscutting and 1/4 in. to 1 in. thick for ripping
- Silver ICE coating reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Positive hook angle for fast cutting and easy feed
- Heavy-duty thick kerf and plate ensures a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 20 in. 72T General Purpose Saw Blade - LU72M020