Freud's Glue Line Rip Blades have a specially designed Triple Chip tooth design that produces extremely smooth and true surfaces for gluing and finish work. There is no need for sanding or jointing after the cut.
- Ideal for working range 1/8 in. to 1 in. thick
- Features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating that reduces friction and heat build-up for longer blade life
- Laser cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp finish
- Heavy-duty thick kerf and plate ensures a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Recommended for ripping and crosscutting wood, cutting chip board, plywood and laminate
- 10 in. 30T Glue Line Ripping Saw Blade - LM74R010